I will not write.....


I am not going to write an article. Especially not on how I haven’t written in a long long time. Not on how many times I picked up a pen or flicked my finger at the mouse and then got interested in the cuticles of my nails. 

No Sir. Nor am I going to say how I feared that my creativity had-after months of emotional negligence and internal rejection-left me for greyer pastures.


And in case you are thinking I will explain how my mind wandered off in parallel, tangential and lateral directions at the same time, thinking about pastas, consistencies and all things pink, well you are wrong! There is no force that can make me admit the absurd levels of stupidity it made my mind to plunge into, when I looked at my green and white blog with a post from the Depression era. (Ok, that’s metaphorically referring to the 1920’s, not what you think about my current state of mind)

I stand by my defiance of it all. You cannot make me do it.

I will not write an article.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts