Party party party!




Yeah..go get yourself an ice cream:)
Anyways..celebrations why??
Well..for people reading this blog(me), you(me) would be happy to know that the blog which you(me) have been reading for quite some time is now a month and half old.

Yaay!

It really feels good. I started this blog to pen down my thoughts and more importantly to see how they looked. I ain't much of a writer..but doing it gives me joy. Right upto college..all that i had written were essays, reports, letters of complaint and ads for getting good marks in english during my school days.And i thought this would continue even in college. I would just sit and admire people who i felt were magically bestowed upon with this gift of writing skills.

But then..1st sem..there was a "On the Spot Writing competition" called Recherche. I really went just to see how does it feel like and can i even think of trying it. And when i got the 2nd prize for it..i thought.."It sure is difficult..but i kind of like it:)"

I am not a natural writer...sometimes it takes me days just to think of a topic..and its only after the third editing that something presentable can be achieved. But i want to write..because there is nothing more beautiful than a well formed article*.

So..how do we move forward.?

Well...even if it may be just for me...but I would like to add something extra to the blog ( I kinda like myself)

So what we will get is a weekly feature called "Framed" where I will put up an image and give it a caption. Captioning is a highly creative activity and i just love what they do with pictures in toi, nyt, ht etc. So if you feel like it..give them a caption yourself.

Maybe we will have a feature called " Agyaan" where i can put forth quirky pearls of wisdom that life has so generously decided to shower on me( with rather painful end results i might add)

I might not be able to do this on a regular basis. But I will try:)

Thanks for reading..it means a lot( I am talking to myself..i know i know...shoot the shrink will you!)

* Did not find them on this blog. Its ok..atleast you tried..it was really difficult i know..have that ice cream now.

Comments

  1. nice post! n congrats to u completing one & half month!
    i m inspired even more to write more blogs (bad for other people though jo mere blogs padte hai ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts